The “Artist in Residency” program provides opportunities for Artists to develop new disciplines that enhance their portfolio.This program is sponsored by IAAC in partnership with FUSE33 Makerspace.
As a selected “Artist In Residence”, you will receive a full four month membership and one certification workshop at FUSE 33 at no cost to you.
As an “Artist In Resident”, you are asked to:
- Acknowledge IAAC’s sponsorship on your website and at exhibits during the residency
- Exhibit your art in a FUSE33 hosted exhibition
- Complete a survey and a short summary of your experience in the program
- Provide photographs of your work for use on IAAC’s website
- Permit IAAC to list you as a current “Artist in Residence” on the organizations website
- Accept IAAC’s terms and conditions agreement
The Spring 2022 residency has been successfully filled.
Review the recipient bios HERE.
The Fall 2021 & Spring 2022 recipients will also be curating lanterns that will be hung along 32 street SE to enhance the area.
2020 Artists in Residency recipients video